Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Happy Fun Times again!

Friday was Russian food at Arbat followed by beer at the Great Dane in Fitchburg with Little A. The Scotch Ale at the Dane rocks!

Saturday was chilling at home, a cookout at Uncle Js place and a crazy crazy after-party at Lucky's Tavern. (So crazy that I paid for only one drink but people kept buying me more drinks, I walked home not quite in a straight line after having learned what a Scoobie Snack is and what happens when the barmaid decides to tip a bottle of flavored vodka directly into your open mouth! I also met a Steffi Graf/Gwyneth Paltrow lookalike!)

Sunday was Ultimate Frisbee practice at Brittingham Park with Little A's friend Crazy A. I love the game! If only Ms. Non Sequitur had been a better salesperson before I would have definitely joined the summer league. Now it's nail-biting tension as I wait for replies to my forum post on the MUFA website to see if any teams need a player. If not, feck it! There's always sailing at Hoofers and the possibility of drowning in Lake Mendota!

No comments: