Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Ah Blogger-toplevel-random-blog-bar, how I love thee!

You have given me a whole new way of wasting precious minutes of my tiny life, reading about other people's tiny lives.

Seriously though, I plan to experiment a bit and see what percent of blogs are political propaganda, what percent are contain the words "ponderings", "musings", "thoughts", "ramblings", "pondermusings" etc. in the description, what percent are Spanish, what percentage suck, what percentage rock, what percentage have so messed up a template that the blog-bar does not show up, what percentage are dead, what percentage are spam blogs and so on until I'm bored and decide to do something else.

Like watch Conan O'Brien on my new TV!

Ah brand-new-24-inch-flat-screen-Toshiba-TV, how I love thee!

You have given me a whole new way of wasting precious minutes of my tiny life, watching other people's tiny lives.

Seriously though, I plan to experiment a bit and see ... Oh. Wait.

No comments: