Thursday, April 29, 2004

What I need is incisive political commentary but no dogma, what I need is to write elegant and efficient code, what I need is slick and robust hardware, what I need is a warm and sunny day, what is need is no regrets unless absolutely necessary, what I need is a second chance at everything but most of all at life, what I need is bloody pint of beer served for free, what I need is rest before the game, what I need is friend who I can betray, what I need is a enemy to hate, what I need is a rhythm to dance to and sleep by, what I need is no speed limits except ones which my bones set, what I need is dreams but no sleep, what I need is the ticking of the clock but no alarms to stop by, what I need is cable TV but only reruns on, what I need is sequential art but painted on a palace, what I need is to get back to something which I lost a long time ago, what I need is a change of career, though I know I love my job, what I need is a brand new car and to learn how to drive it, what I need is sustained effort at something, at anything, what I need is to win and to win bad, what I need is killing fields so that I can finish crying for once, what I need is stereo FM but no DJ's, what I need is free love but no chains. Somewhere, sometime, somehow.

No comments: